Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Campaign for Complimentary CCTV with Business Fibre
1 August - 30 November 2022
To be eligible for this Campaign, you must:
By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part and be read together with the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) and applicable addendum, Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/. Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
We are entitled at our discretion without liability, from time to time, to vary, add to, remove or otherwise amend these terms and conditions or any part thereof and/or withdraw or cancel the promotions without any prior notice. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded.
- On successful sign-up and installation of Business Fibre on 100Mbps and above plans, 1st 100 customers would be eligible to get a pair of CCTVs as a complimentary offer.
- There will be a total of 100 customers to be selected during the Campaign Period. The complimentary offer is non-returnable and not exchangeable or transferable for cash, credit or other items, in part or in full. Once all the offers have been fully utilized, there will be no replenishment of prizes. Each eligible customer is only entitled to get 1 offer i.e. a pair of CCTV during Campaign Period.
- Maxis will contact the eligible customer(s) after the end of the campaign period via customer’s registered contact number. The customer(s) will need to pick up the call from Maxis for delivery address confirmation. Maxis will make three (3) attempts to call the winner(s).
- In the event you do not pick up the call from Maxis after three (3) attempts, Maxis will select the next eligible customer and you will not be eligible or entitled to get the complimentary offer.
- Maxis will attempt to deliver the complimentary CCTV offer to the eligible customers within 14 days after the successful installation of Business Fibre by a Maxis appointed third party. Maxis shall not be liable if the CCTV(s) are not able to be delivered for any reason whatsoever.
- Maxis will neither do the installation of the CCTV nor bear any cost involved in the installation of the same. The installation of CCTV has to be done by the customer themselves.
- Maxis will not be responsible for any defect or issues with the CCTV(s).
- Maxis’ decision on the selection of customers for the mentioned offer shall be final and binding upon all participants and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Maxis makes no representations as to the date when you will receive the complimentary CCTV.
The Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other on-going promotions, offers, discounts, net-price products, rebates or privileges, unless otherwise allowed by Maxis.
The devices are subject to the device manufacturer’s terms and conditions (as applicable). Maxis reserves the sole and absolute right to change or replace the models of the devices without any prior notice at any time. Maxis makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the devices and shall not be responsible nor liable for any issues and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
Our decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive and any request for appeal or review will not be entertained.
Maxis shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of any error in the updates provided by the participant(s) for the purpose of this Campaign.
We will not be liable for any claims by you or any third party for loss or damages of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of reputation, loss of savings, punitive, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with your participation in the Campaign.
Any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, the SSTC, the GTC and the STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) these terms and conditions; (b) SSTC; (c) GTC; and (d) STC.
If any of the provision in these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or court of law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed deleted.