Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) - Maxis Zerolution 24 Months Contract For Devices
- Maxis Zerolution 24-months Devices
- Maxis Zerolution 36-months Devices
- The Offer: “Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan”. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Offer is not valid with any other offers and/or incentives, which have or may have been offered by Maxis under any other offers from time to time.
- You: The Business Customer signing up for the eligible Plan(s) and the Maxis Zerolution Plan. You shall be responsible for payment of all charges associated with the Offer.
- The Offer and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/FUP and https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”) shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- The Commitment Period of the Offer is twenty four (24) months from the date of acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Date of Execution”). If applicable, with the acceptance of this Offer, your previous phone/device offer contract is deemed terminated as at the Date of Execution and you shall be subject to any device remaining balance charge of the previous contract.
- By accepting this Offer: you will enjoy 1 Device (“Device”) per eligible line at the price as offered by us, which is exclusive of all applicable taxes (“Maxis Zerolution Monthly Fee”).
- You shall not, during the Commitment Period:
- (a) terminate your Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan;
- (b) terminate or suspend your Maxis mobile account or port out to another mobile service provider;
- (c) have your Maxis mobile account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- (d) change your rate plan to a rate plan that is not eligible under the Maxis Zerolution Monthly Plan; and/or
- (e) change or transfer ownership of this Offer and Service(s).
- You acknowledge, if any of the events in clause 9 above occurs, you shall pay us the Device remaining balance charge and the Early Termination Charge (if applicable) as stipulated in clause 12 below. Payment of the Device remaining balance charge and the Early Termination Charge is without prejudice to collection of all monies owing to us by you in accordance with your account up to the time of early termination. You will receive a final statement of account, which will be due and payable by you to us immediately upon receipt. All outstanding amounts due and owing to us shall be subject to all applicable taxes.
- If you suspend your Maxis mobile account during the Commitment Period, the Maxis Zerolution Monthly Fee will continue to be charged to you.
- 12. You agree we have the right to impose the device remaining balance charge and the Early Termination Charge (if applicable), which you shall be responsible to pay if you decide to terminate the Offer and/or the line(s) before expiry of the Commitment Period. The Device remaining balance charge is calculated as follows:
- [(Recommended Retail Price (RRP) ÷ 24 months)] x Remaining month(s)].
- You agree we have the rights to block the IMEI of the Device if you are:
- (i) suspected of fraud or found to have committed fraud; or
- (ii) after signing up to this Offer, you fail to make payment for a continuous period of three (3) months.
- You accept and acknowledge you will be liable for the Offer, the line(s), Commitment Period, Device(s), payment and charges, these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
- We will not be responsible to replace the Device or any part thereof that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective. You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of your Device. Repairs, defects and/or faults shall be subject to the applicable warranty issued by the Device manufacturer. You accept and acknowledge that the Device is subject to the Device manufacturer’s standard warranty and we shall not be responsible and/or liable for any Devices and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.
- If you terminate this Offer before expiry of the Commitment Period, you will have to pay the remaining Device balance charge including all applicable taxes on such amount.
Delivery in Klang Valley
- For purposes of security, you are required to verify your identity by biometric (i.e. fingerprint) authentication with your valid and working identity card at the point of delivery. We reserve the right to not release the Mobile Device and/or Mobile Equipment in cases of your failure and/or refusal to verify your identity.