Terms & Conditions
Maxis 5G Monthly Access Pass ("5G Pass”) for Maxis Business Postpaid Plan Offer (“Campaign”) - Terms & Conditions
The Campaign shall commence on 15 September 2023 until such date as may be determined by Maxis and will be notified to you.
To be eligible for the Campaign, you must be subscribed to Maxis Business Postpaid Data Plan 38, Maxis Business Postpaid Share 48, Maxis Business Postpaid 68, 98, 128, 158 or 188 plans.
- If you have subscribed for the 5G Pass on or before 14 September 2023, you will continue to enjoy the 5G Pass without any additional charges or fees after your first free 30 days period has ended until the end of the Offer Period.
- If you subscribe for the 5G Pass during the Offer Period, you may enjoy the 5G Pass without any additional charges or fees upon your successful activation of the 5G Pass until the end of the Offer Period.
- After the Offer Period ends: -
- the 5G Pass will be billed in a pro-rated manner according to the time it is active within one bill cycle and Charges for the 5G Pass will not exceed RM10 (exclusive of all applicable taxes) per bill cycle; and
- the 5G Pass will be renewed automatically at the end of your bill cycle unless you unsubscribe from or cancel the 5G Pass. If you unsubscribe from or cancel the 5G Pass before your bill cycle is complete, Charges for the 5G Pass will be calculated on a pro-rated basis and will be reflected in your bill.
- By subscribing to the Offer(s), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part and to be read together with the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://business.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/business/general/tnc/, Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) and applicable addendums, Summary Terms & Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy, Maxis Group Privacy Statement and any other applicable terms and conditions, all available at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business.
- The Offer (s) are not valid in conjunction with other on-going offers, discounts, net-price products, rebates or privileges, unless otherwise allowed by Maxis.
- Our decisions in any matter in relation to the Offer(s) shall be final and conclusive and any request for appeal or review will not be entertained.
- All charges and prices stated are exclusive of all applicable taxes. Any applicable taxes shall be charged and added to the bills issued to you.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, the SSTC, the GTC and the STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) these terms and conditions; (b) SSTC; (c) GTC; and (d) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to vary, add to, remove or otherwise amend this Campaign, the manner in which the Campaign is conducted and/or discontinue, interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict and/or terminate the Campaign (whether in whole or in part) at any time as we deem fit whether with or without prior notice to you and will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any loss (including loss of revenue), loss of services or connectivity or inconvenience as a result thereof. Where no prior notice is provided, Maxis will to the extent commercially reasonably practicable provide you with prior notice of such changes in any form as Maxis deems reasonable and appropriate. The prevailing terms and conditions of this Campaign and the 5G Pass will be updated on our official website from time to time, whereby the updated terms and conditions will apply and supersede all previous versions. Your continued use of the 5G Pass after any changes to the terms and conditions of this Campaign and the 5G Pass is effective will constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such variations, additions or amendments and you will be bound by the same.