Terms & Conditions
Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC") – Mobile Device
Version [15 August 2023]
- Mobile Device: Means a mobile telephone or wireless device that requires SIM Card which facilitates the use of the Service(s).
- You: The Business Customer
- signing up for Maxis Business Postpaid, Mobile Device contract, Maxis Zerolution 24 Months, Maxis Zerolution 36 Months; or
- purchasing/ redeeming a Mobile Device. ("Plan(s)”)
- The use of the Plan(s) and the Mobile Device is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://business.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/business/general/tnc/, Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://business.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/business/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to vary, add to, remove or otherwise amend this SSTC, the manner in which the Plan is conducted and/or discontinue, interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict and/or terminate the Plan (whether in whole or in part) at any time as we deem fit whether with or without prior notice to you and will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any loss (including loss of revenue), loss of services or connectivity or inconvenience as a result thereof. Where no prior notice is provided, Maxis will to the extent commercially reasonably practicable provide you with prior notice of such changes in any form as Maxis deems reasonable and appropriate. The prevailing terms and conditions of this SSTC and the Plan will be updated on our official website from time to time, whereby the updated terms and conditions will apply and supersede all previous versions. Your continued use of the Plan after any changes to the terms and conditions of this SSTC and the Plan is effective will constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such variations, additions or amendments and you will be bound by the same.
- The Mobile Device will be delivered to you upon succesful subscription, successful activation and/ or successful renewal of the Plan(s). For Mobile Device delivered within the Klang Valley, for purposes of security, you are required to verify your identity by biometric (i.e. fingerprint) authentication with your valid and working identity card at the point of delivery. Maxis reserves the right to not release the Mobile Device in cases of failure and/or refusal to verify your identity.
- The Mobile Device made available by us shall be subject to this SSTC and the Mobile Device manufacturer’s terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Any subscription of the Mobile Device with any other device offers shall be subject to such applicable terms and conditions of that device offers (e.g., Plan(s) with the Maxis Zerolution 24 Months plan are also subject to the SSTC of the Maxis Zerolution 24 Months plan).
- The Mobile Device are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Maxis shall not be liable for and make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind in relation to the Mobile Device (hardware or its software included), including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You shall not use, modify or duplicate the Mobile Device or Service(s) (including Mobile Device warranty, copyright and license documentation) unless permitted by us or the Mobile Device manufacturer in writing or make the Mobile Device or Service(s) available to third parties illegally.
- Subject to any other applicable Plan(s) offers’ terms and conditions, risk to the Mobile Device shall be passed to you upon delivery of the Mobile Device. For the avoidance of doubt, after you have signed the delivery order, Maxis shall not be responsible for any damage to, theft or loss of such Mobile Device or any other matters or claim in relation to such Mobile Device whether directly or indirectly.
- You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the Mobile Device which are subject to the standard warranty provided by the Mobile Device manufacturer as applicable. Maxis shall not be responsible and/or liable for any Mobile Device returned to you if found to be under ineligible warranty returned device and/or for any loss and/or damage whatsoever suffered by you and/or any other party.