- Your business users are on the move and need flexibility to work from any location / outside office at their convenience.
- Your existing PBX system need a tech refresh and you are considering moving to cloud based (or on-premise) solution.
- You can register for the Maxis business fibre plans now and our customer service representative will contact you to schedule the installation.
- Alternatively, if you are opting for Managed Voice Cloud, you may subscribe to Maxis Mobile Plans or 4G WiFi.
- Fixed Number Portability (FNP) is expected to be implemented by SKMM soon in 2022.
- Until FNP is implemented, non-Maxis fixed numbers are not portable and cannot be transferred to Maxis Managed Voice.
- The following are alternatives you can consider:
- You can choose a new fixed line number with your state prefix (03, 05, etc.) with your Maxis Managed Voice.
- Invest in a voice gateway on-premise to connect your non-Maxis fixed lines to Managed Voice for incoming calls and use Maxis lines for outgoing calls
- On-premise PBX on Managed Voice solution to connect existing SIP Trunk for inbound calls & use Maxis SIP Trunk for outbound for call savings
Yes, you can.
Integration with an existing analogue fax machine will require additional on-premise hardware (Analogue Telephone Adapter) to be deployed to integrate with Managed Voice which may not be cost effective.
We would recommend that you use the e-fax feature available in Managed Voice to receive and send fax digitally. Incoming fax will be converted to PDF documents and sent to your email. You will not need to physically go to your office to collect your fax or worry about fax machines running out of paper or ink.
Only open standards (non-proprietary)
IP Phone brands and models that are compatible can be used. This will enable you to save from investing in new
Yes, they can.
You have to subscribe for the digital recording feature which is an add-on to your base subscription.
Yes, it does.
The 3-way conference is available in the standard feature.
If you require more participants to join the audio, you have to subscribe for the Audio Conference Room feature which allow more participants to dial the PSTN audio conference telephone number to join the audio conference that was organised.
Yes, it will.
This will allow you to communicate seamlessly when you switch between devices when you are on the go.
Call Rates for Managed Voice
- Free Maxis to Maxis Calls
- 200 free shareable minutes per line per month
- 7 sen/min to other line operator fixed & Mobile
- 4 sen/min for other line operator local fixed calls
Yes, it can.
However, you may be missing the benefit of having a Single Number Reach via your DID number attached to your Deltapath Mobile app and ensure that you will not miss a business call.
In the case of Managed Voice On-Premise, setting the Pilot number will be done on the Maxis Voice SIP package subscribed.
Yes, it can.
To manage and redirect your incoming calls to your support team, you will need to setup the Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Pilot Hunting Groups and subscribe for the Inbound Customer Engagement module to supervise agents supporting customer calls.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Maxis Business Customer Service